Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Tomorrow it's trick or treating time!  I'm such a kid at heart.  I love to see all the kids come up to get candy, and if an adult comes dressed up, you bet they get candy too!  I really like the little kids (toddler age) who I offer the bowl of candy to, and they carefully select one little piece of candy.  I usually tell them they can take more, and it's amazing to see their eyes light up!  We got our cats costumes as well--yes, we are THOSE kind of people!  :)  Rita is going as a Sheriff and Candice is going as a Bumble Bee.  I will post pictures tomorrow, otherwise they won't be too happy with me for making them dress up right now, as they are sleeping!

Now my goal is to keep H from sneaking candy out of the candy bowl......the Butterfingers seem to be disappearing......

No comments:

Post a Comment